Monday, April 8, 2013

Class Cancelled

Today we did not have class.  It allowed me to catch up on my work for English 102.  This morning I read to Chapter 10 on the novel The Adventures of Kavalier and Clay. The book started off pretty slow, but as I kept reading it, I get more interested in the plot.  I cannot wait to keep reading to find out what happens next. I like the fact that we can write about how we feel about the things we read in class.  It helps to analyze the stories and poems further and further.  I have never had this opportunity in previous classes to write down how I feel for the whole world to see.  It is definitely a cool feeling. I also had the chance to catch up on my blog posts as well as my essays. This class gives me the chance to learn to manage my time well to get everything I need to do finished. I am trying not to cram everything into the last week of class like I usually would.  Thanks for reading my blog xoxoxoxoxoxoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it if very helpful that we had a day off. Catching up on work can become a chore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I did not take advantage of days we had off. Even though I know I will be able to complete all of my work, I wish I did not wait so long and had worked on it when he had set time aside for us.

    ReplyDelete